The summer 2022 edition (volume 14, issue 1) of College Matters is now available for viewing online.
College Matters is now available in a digital flipbook format!
In this, the Evolution of the Applied Biology Profession issue, you will find:
- The Evolution of the Applied Biology Profession features:
- The evolving nature of migratory bird research with Guillermo Pérez, MSc
- Ecological Assessment of Chemical Stressors with Meara Crawford, RPBio, and Beth Power, RPBio
- ECCC’s Improved Approach to Marine Incident Response with Megan Willie, RPBio
- An introduction to the College’s new mandatory training in Indigenous Awareness
- An op-ed regarding restoration by Gerry Leering, RPBio (Ret.)
You will also find a listing of Committee and task force members for 2022/23 and information about how you too can volunteer with the College: we’re currently looking for registrants to join the Conference Planning Working Group and the Editorial Board.