The Applied Biologists Regulation was amended on September 26, 2022 via Order-in-Council 482/2022 to include Applied Biology-Limited Licensee (AB-LL) as a protected title and to recognize that the the AB-LL designation has reserved practice. The College bylaws can now be revised to include this information.
- Nominations Committee 2023 Final Report to the Board released
- Register for the College’s reserved practice webinar for ENGOs
- College of Applied Biologists marks 20 years as professional regulator
- Registrants are invited to provide input on areas of practice
- Updates to the College’s Credentialing Standard effective as of May 2023