Skip to content

I will be working for part of next year and changing to ‘on leave’ status partway through the year. What fees do I have to pay for next year?

You will have to pay your full ‘active status’ dues for the year in which you plan to go ‘On Leave’ (due by December 31st of the previous calendar year). When you change your status to ‘On Leave’, the extra dues you paid to have ‘active status’ for the full year will be held by the College as credit and applied to your account when you reinstate your membership to ‘active status’. You will only have to pay ‘On Leave’ dues if your leave continues until the next dues payment period (i.e., there is no charge associated with your ‘On Leave’ status for the portion of the first year in which you changed to ‘On Leave’ status). 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email